- Manage a team of Controllers.
- Ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP, including accounting standards with respect to complex accounting transactions.
- Managing the clients’ annual audit and quarterly audits.
- Providing guidance to the client’s sales team assisting with customer deal structuring and analysis to ensure the revenue recognition objective, collectability, and financing.
- Maintaining external relationships and alliances with key players such as banks and other credit institutions, vendors, key customers, and auditors
- Building strong relationships across all divisions of a client company especially with the senior management in each division.
- Be a trusted advisor to the CEO who will rely upon you to be the expert in financial strategies.
- Groom and grow self-sufficient accounting and finance teams.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in accounting and financial record keeping.
- Bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, in accounting, finance or related field. CPA or CMA Certification and/or MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of Quick books or Net Suite or SAP FICO
- Robust problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex financial information to non-financial management.
- Strong leadership ability, including self-confidence, integrity, sound judgment and decision-making, and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Interested? – Contact us today