- Accounting of bank entries, vendor bills, customer invoices, payroll entries, credit card entries & employee reimbursements.
- Fixed asset accounting
- Intercompany accounting
- Reconcile bank & credit card accounts at regular intervals
- Perform assigned account reconciliations and maintain supporting schedules related to amortization, accruals, prepaid assets, cash, deferred revenue etc.
- Use QuickBooks / NetSuite automation to automate most of the data entry.
- Handle all independent contractor documentation.
- Perform month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting close. Activities include preparation of accruals, journal entries, account reconciliations, management reports and other financial analysis as required.
- Prepare Budget vs. Actual variance and month-to-month variance reports for management. Provide commentary / analysis of underlying reasons for the variances.
- Support preparation and distribution of monthly management reports and statistical analysis.
- Provide timely and accurate accounting and financial information to internal stakeholders on ad-hoc basis.
- 2-5 years accounting experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Hands on experience in QuickBooks or NetSuite preferred.
Interested? – Contact us today