As an Accounting Controller you will be handling a team of finance professionals while reporting into the CFO. You will be responsible for:
- Managing the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy.
- Managing monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts, included monthly consolidated Balance sheet and cash flows.
- Coordinating the Company’s annual audit with the independent auditors for the Clients.
- Developing and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
- Coordinating, developing and updating written policies and procedures over the financial reporting process.
- Maintaining and strengthening internal controls over financial reporting.
- Managing preparation of the annual accounts.
- Hands on experience of Consolidation accounting for multiple subsidiaries across geographies and acquisition accounting.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in accounting and financial record keeping.
- Bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, in accounting, finance or related field. CPA or CMA Certification and/or MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of Quick books or Net Suite or SAP FICO
- Robust problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex financial information to non-financial management.
- Strong leadership ability, including self-confidence, integrity, sound judgment and decision-making, and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Interested? – Contact us today